The Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center offers specialized fellowship programs to individuals who have completed their basic training in pathology or laboratory medicine and who are interested in a concentrated and intensive exposure to the diagnosis of disease in a subspecialty area.
Inquiries can be sent to [email protected], or Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 1275 York Avenue, New York, NY 10065. Applications will be accepted online. Current fellowships are listed below.
- Advanced Neoplastic Hematopathology
- Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology Fellowship *
- Breast Pathology Fellowship
- Cytopathology Fellowship
- Dermatopathology Fellowship
- Gastrointestinal Pathology Fellowship
- Genitourinary Pathology Fellowship
- Gynecologic Pathology Fellowship *
- Head and Neck Pathology Fellowship
- Hematopathology Fellowship
- International Breast Pathology Fellowship
- Molecular Genetic Pathology Fellowship
- Oncologic Surgical Pathology Fellowship *
- Thoracic Pathology Fellowship
Select programs (*) participate in the Unified Approach and Common Timeline for surgical pathology and surgical pathology subspecialty fellowship recruitment.
ALL our surgical pathology fellowships accept the CAP common application form.