The application for the 2021 Medical Student Fellowship Program is now closed. Our application faculty review has been delayed. Notifications will continue to be sent through the week of January 18th.
- Applicants must be in their first- or second-year at an accredited US medical school.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing. Students who are repeating a course or will need to repeat a course during the summer are not eligible to participate. To verify their standing, students must submit a letter of good standing as part of their application.
- Participants must provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the US in order to participate in the Summer Fellowship Program.
- Applicants are not permitted to contact individual faculty sponsors during the application process. Applicants who do not abide by this policy will be disqualified from consideration.
- Applicants who are unable to commit to the full duration of any ten-week block may still apply if they can satisfy the requirements mentioned above. In all instances, students must participate for no less than 8 weeks between the dates of 6/7/2021 to 8/27/2021. See the FAQ section (Ques #5) on our website. Approval is subject to submission of satisfactory documentation by email: email@example.com; the student’s stipend will be prorated.