The application for the 2021 Medical Student Fellowship Program is now open. Please complete the online application by Friday, December 11th at 11:59pm EST. Register for our summer program using this link: https://sam.mskcc.org.
- Applicants must be in their first- or second-year at an accredited US medical school.
- Applicants must be in good academic standing. Students who are repeating a course or will need to repeat a course during the summer are not eligible to participate. To verify their standing, students must submit a letter of good standing as part of their application.
- Participants must provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the US in order to participate in the Summer Fellowship Program.
- Applicants are not permitted to contact individual faculty sponsors during the application process. Applicants who do not abide by this policy will be disqualified from consideration.
- Applicants who are unable to commit to the full duration of any ten-week block may still apply if they can satisfy the requirements mentioned above. In all instances, students must participate for no less than 8 weeks between the dates of 6/7/2021 to 8/27/2021. See the FAQ section (Ques #5) on our website. Approval is subject to submission of satisfactory documentation by email: firstname.lastname@example.org; the student’s stipend will be prorated.