Tissue of Origin: Breast
Cancer Type: Breast Carcinoma
SK-BR-07 is a human breast cancer cell line.
This cell line was established from a breast metastasis in a female with breast carcinoma.
- Jorgen Fogh, PhD, formerly of Sloan Kettering Institute, MSK
- Germaine Trempe, formerly of Sloan Kettering Institute, MSK
Davidson J.M., Gorringe K.L., Chin S.-F., Orsetti B., Besret C., Courtay-Cahen C., Roberts I., Theillet C., Caldas C., Edwards P.A.W.Molecular cytogenetic analysis of breast cancer cell lines.Br. J. Cancer 83:1309-1317(2000): (PubMed link).
This cell line may be licensed nonexclusively for research or commercial purposes.
- Express License: For internal research purposes by a for-profit entity: Fill out MSK’s Core Express License; see here for links to the online fillable Core Express License, as well as a PDF version. For detailed guidance on how to fill out this webform, see here. Please note: In order to streamline and expedite the licensing of select MSK cell lines, the terms of this non-exclusive license are non-negotiable. This license is only available for select cell lines, including this one. Once this license has been executed by MSK, you will receive a signed copy and payment instructions; all payments up to $10,000 must be made by credit card.
- Commercial License: Contact MSK’s Tangible Research Materials team at [email protected].
- For non-licensing requests from academic-research institutions: Contact MSK’s Antibody & Bioresource Core Facility at [email protected].