Awards and Scholarships
- Saitama Cancer Center Research Scholarship
- Clinical Fellow, University of Toronto, Toronto, ON
- Ujiie H, Kadota K, Chaft JE, Buitrago D, Sima CS, Lee MC, Huang J, Travis WD, Rizk NP, Rudin CM, Jones DR, Adusumilli PS. Solid predominant histologic subtype in resected stage I lung adenocarcinoma is an independent predictor of early, extrathoracic, multisite recurrence and of poor postrecurrence survival. J Clin Oncol. 2015;33(26):2877-84.
- Kadota K, Nitadori J, Ujiie H, Buitrago DH, Woo KM, Sima CS, Travis WD, Jones DR, Adusumilli PS. Prognostic impact of immune microenvironment in lung squamous cell carcinoma: tumor-infiltrating CD10+ neutrophil/CD20+ lymphocyte ratio as an independent prognostic factor. J Thorac Oncol. 2015;10(9):1301-10.
- Kadota K, Nitadori J, Sima CS, Ujiie H, Rizk NP, Jones DR, Adusumilli PS, Travis WD. Tumor spread through air spaces is an important pattern of invasion and impacts the frequency and location of recurrences after limited resection for small stage I lung adenocarcinomas. J Thorac Oncol. 2015;10(5):806-14.
- Ujiie H, Kadota K, Nitadori J-i, Aerts JG, Woo KM, Sima CS, Travis WD, Jones DR, Krug LM, Adusumilli PS. Tumoral and stromal immune microenvironment in epithelioid malignant pleural mesothelioma: Tumoral IL-7 receptor, tumor-infiltrating CD20+ lymphocytes, and their ratio to tumor-associated macrophages are independent predictors of survival. Oncoimmunology. 2015;4(6):e1009285.
- Lee MC, Buitrago DH, Kadota K, Ujiie H, Woo K, Sima CS, Travis WD, Jones DR, Adusumilli PS. The tumor immune microenvironment in octogenarians with stage I non-small cell lung cancer. Oncoimmunology. 2014;3(11):e967142.