MSK is seeking a Research Fellow/International Physician/Engineer to join our team. Under supervision of the group leader, will provide support to research projects at the Center by designing, developing, and implementing software tools for processing and analyzing multi modality data including pathology.
- Be a part of large inter- and intra-department multi-modality imaging projects to build new medical imaging modalities to support the diagnosis process;
- Be a part of large machine learning projects and deep learning projects for multimodality imaging;
- Work with a unique team of medical imaging experts, machine learning experts, software engineers and medical doctors to build a new generation of artificial intelligence;
- Process and analyze data from multi-modalities medical imaging and high-throughput next-generation sequencing with an emphasis in pathology;
- Be responsible for system design, program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation;
- Provide consultation and guidance to all members at the Center.
- Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Philosophy;
- Cross-disciplinary and strong analytic skills;
- Algorithm development;
- Application development to integrate developed algorithms;
- Experience in building complex systems.
- Experience in 3D imaging re-construction, visualization and analysis;
- Experience in Pathology(micro and macroscopic) Imaging or/and Radiology Imaging;
- Experience in GUI and Data management development. Interacting with APIs;
- Experience in DBMS (SQL Server, My SQL, C++ (c#) and Python.