I am an oncologist who specializes in treating patients with multiple myeloma and related disorders. I am interested in understanding how cancers such as multiple myeloma are able to evade the immune system. My research focuses on learning how some treatments reverse this process and on developing innovative ways to use the immune system to treat multiple myeloma.
The advent of many new treatments in the past ten years makes this a very exciting time for physicians taking care of patients with multiple myeloma. Our team of myeloma specialists and support staff offers the newest treatments through a broad range of clinical trials to advance the level of care and improve the chance of a good outcome for all of our patients.
- Clinical Expertise: Multiple Myeloma; Immunotherapy
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology; Hematology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.