I am a neuro-oncologist who specializes in caring for people with brain tumors and neurologic complications of cancer. I collaborate with neurosurgeons, radiation oncologists, nurses, and scientists to deliver state-of-the-art treatment to people with glioblastoma, astrocytoma, oligodendroglioma, and central nervous system metastases.
With the support of my colleagues at Memorial Sloan Kettering, I am involved in translational research to investigate new approaches to cancer therapeutics.
- Clinical Expertise: Brain tumors (Primary and Metastatic); High Grade Glioma; Low Grade Glioma; Neurofibromatosis Type 1; Neurofibromatosis Type 2; Schwannomatosis
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, St. George's University School of Medicine
- Residencies: Neurology - Stony Brook University Medical Center
- Fellowships: Neuro-Oncology - Johns Hopkins University
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Anna F. Piotrowski
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more