I am a radiation oncologist who specializes in caring for people with cancers of the chest, known as thoracic cancers. These include lung cancer, mesothelioma, and thymoma. I have expertise in stereotactic and proton-beam radiation therapies. I treat patients at Memorial Sloan Kettering Basking Ridge.
Read more Read less
I grew up in northern New Jersey and am thrilled to be part of a community that has already given me so much. I love working with inspired people who are motivated to help others and advance the future of cancer care.
I find it gratifying to see patients’ lives and outlooks change once they gain more knowledge about their disease. For some, the fear of the unknown is scarier than a diagnosis. I strive to relieve my patients’ uncertainties and guide them through their care. In addition, my passions for technology and research make the rapidly evolving field of radiation oncology a great fit for me.
My goal is to maximize quality of life for my patients. My current research and clinical interests involve applying advanced technologies to more precisely target the primary tumor and avoid healthy tissue.
In my spare time, I love running, cooking, traveling, and spending time with my family.
- Clinical Expertise: Lung, Breast, and Prostate Cancer; Thymoma; Mesothelioma; Esophageal Cancer; Lymphoma; Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT); Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT); Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS); Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy (SBRT); Proton Therapy
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Residencies: Radiation Oncology - University of Pennsylvania
- Board Certifications: Radiation Oncology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more