I provide gynecologic care for women who are being treated for cancer at Memorial Sloan Kettering and manage the gynecologic complications caused by their cancer treatment. In addition to care for acute gynecologic problems during cancer treatment and cancer screening, I manage hormone replacement for young cancer survivors with ovarian failure, menopausal symptoms related to cancer treatment in women of all ages, vulvovaginal graft-versus-host disease after stem cell transplant, and many other cancer-related issued. I am trained in both gynecology and clinical genetics and can provide expertise in both these areas to our patients who are at hereditary risk for developing gynecologic malignancies.
- Clinical Expertise: General Gynecology; Gynecologic Care of Patients with Cancer or Genetic Predisposition to Cancer
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residencies: New York University Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Obstetrics and Gynecology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more