I am a neuropsychologist with experience in the assessment of cognitive changes associated with cancer and its treatment, particularly in patients with brain tumors. I am the principal investigator or a co-investigator for several research studies that focus on the adverse cognitive effects of radiotherapy and chemotherapy.
- Clinical Expertise: Adult Neuropsychology; Cognitive Side Effects of Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy; Dementia
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: PhD, University of Victoria (Canada)
- Residencies: Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Board Certifications: Clinical Neuropsychology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Denise D. Correa
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more