I am a pediatric oncologist who specializes in the treatment of children with sarcomas and other solid tumors. As part of a group with a strong history in the treatment of sarcomas at Memorial Sloan Kettering, we see one of the largest groups of children with sarcomas in the nation. My research has a special focus on using new technologies to directly target the genetic changes underlying many pediatric sarcomas.
- Clinical Expertise: Pediatric Sarcomas
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, SUNY at Buffalo
- Residencies: Pediatrics - Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Jacobi Medical Center
- Fellowships: Pediatric Hematology/Oncology - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center/Weill Cornell Medical College
- Board Certifications: Pediatrics
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Emily Slotkin
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Emily Slotkin
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more