I am a medical oncologist who specializes exclusively in breast cancer. I am also involved in clinical research focusing on breast cancer prevention and treatment of all stages of the disease. I am devoted to expert clinical care for my patients. In addition, I am interested in integrative medical approaches to breast cancer therapy.
- Clinical Expertise: Breast Cancer
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Residencies: The New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more