I am a radiologist who specializes in body imaging using MRI, CT, and ultrasound.
Read more Read less
- Clinical Expertise: Cross-Sectional Body Imaging (CT, MRI);Ultrasound.
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: DO, New York College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Residencies: St. Barnabas Hospital (Bronx, New York)
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Diagnostic Radiology
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more