I am a medical oncologist who specializes in the treatment of head and neck cancers. As part of a team of experts from different areas of expertise, including medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, and surgeons, I am dedicated to providing comprehensive, compassionate, and personalized care to people with head and neck cancers.
My clinical research focus is on developing new treatments for people with squamous cell carcinomas of the head and neck. I conduct clinical trials involving targeted therapy and immunotherapy, as well as new combinations of agents, aimed at improving the outcomes for our patients.
- Clinical Expertise: Head and Neck Caners; Cancers of the Upper Aerodigestive Tract; Non-Melanoma Skin Cancers; Salivary Gland Cancers; Thyroid Cancers
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residencies: New York University/Bellevue Hospital
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more