I am a cardiologist who specializes in cancer-related cardiovascular disease and cardiovascular toxicity related to chemotherapy and radiation. I evaluate cardiovascular risk in patients undergoing major cancer surgery. My current clinical research looks at abnormal vascular function as a risk factor for cardiac events after surgery.
- Clinical Expertise: Clinical Cardiology; Nuclear Cardiology; Echocardiography; Stress Testing
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Miami School of Medicine
- Residencies: Beth Israel Medical Center (New York)
- Fellowships: St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Cardiovascular Diseases
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more