I am a hematology-oncology physician who specializes in the treatment of myeloproliferative neoplasms (MPN) and leukemia. I am dedicated to providing my patients with the best possible care, taking into account the individual needs of each patient and his or her family.
In addition, I am an active researcher whose focus is the development of new and innovative approaches to treating MPNs and leukemia. I am working to understand the genetic events that contribute to the development and progression of leukemia and MPNs in the hope of developing new targeted therapies for people with these diseases. I also work on developing and running novel clinical trials with molecularly targeted agents for patients with MPNs and leukemia. Through these efforts, I am committed to improving outcomes for people with these disease
- Clinical Expertise: Myeloproliferative Neoplasms; Acute and Chronic Leukemia; Myelodysplastic Syndrome
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Stony Brook University
- Residencies: Internal Medicine - University of Chicago Hospitals
- Fellowships: Hematology/Oncology - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; Medicine - Weill Cornell Medical College
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology; Hematology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Raajit K. Rampal
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Raajit K. Rampal
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more