I am a diagnostic radiologist specializing in breast imaging and intervention at Memorial Sloan Kettering’s regional care facility in Basking Ridge, New Jersey. I am experienced in the interpretation of mammography, breast ultrasound, and MRI. I perform minimally invasive breast biopsies using image guidance with mammography, ultrasound. or MRI to detect and diagnose breast cancer. I also have subspecialty training in nuclear radiology and specialize in the interpretation of oncologic PET/CT examinations. In addition, I interpret cross-sectional body imaging studies (CT), a useful skill when correlating with findings on PET/CT examinations.
I participate in the weekly multidisciplinary tumor conference and provide consultative services to referring physicians. I interpret radiologic studies performed on patients enrolled in phase I and II clinical trials at Memorial Sloan Kettering. I am interested in the clinical aspects of body and breast imaging and the utilization of multiple imaging modalities for tumor diagnosis, staging, and evaluation of treatment response.
- Clinical Expertise: Interpretation of PET/CT and General Nuclear Radiology scans; Body CT and Ultrasound; Breast Imaging and Interventional Procedures
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, St. George's University School of Medicine (Grenada, West Indies)
- Residencies: St. Barnabas Medical Center (Livingston, NJ)
- Fellowships: Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Diagnostic Radiology; Nuclear Radiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more