I am a diagnostic radiologist specializing in breast imaging and intervention at Memorial Sloan Kettering’s regional care facility in Basking Ridge, New Jersey. I am experienced in the interpretation of mammography, breast ultrasound, and MRI. I perform minimally invasive breast biopsies using image guidance with mammography, ultrasound. or MRI to detect and diagnose breast cancer. I also have subspecialty training in nuclear radiology and specialize in the interpretation of oncologic PET/CT examinations. In addition, I interpret cross-sectional body imaging studies (CT), a useful skill when correlating with findings on PET/CT examinations.
I participate in the weekly multidisciplinary tumor conference and provide consultative services to referring physicians. I interpret radiologic studies performed on patients enrolled in phase I and II clinical trials at Memorial Sloan Kettering. I am interested in the clinical aspects of body and breast imaging and the utilization of multiple imaging modalities for tumor diagnosis, staging, and evaluation of treatment response.
- Clinical Expertise: Interpretation of PET/CT and General Nuclear Radiology scans; Body CT and Ultrasound; Breast Imaging and Interventional Procedures
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, St. George's University School of Medicine (Grenada, West Indies)
- Residencies: St. Barnabas Medical Center (Livingston, NJ)
- Fellowships: Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Diagnostic Radiology; Nuclear Radiology
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more