I am a clinical cardiologist who specializes in echocardiography and nuclear cardiology. I have a particular interest in the interface between cardiovascular disease and cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: Clinical Cardiology; Echocardiography; Nuclear Cardiology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Weill Cornell Medical College; PhD, Columbia University
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowships: Montefiore Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Cardiology; Nuclear Cardiology; Echocardiography
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more