I am a radiologist who has expertise in interventional radiology and breast imaging. I see patients at several of Memorial Sloan Kettering’s Manhattan locations.
Read more Read less
I have an interest in the minimally invasive diagnosis and treatment of breast cancer, but I have extensive experience in caring for people with all types of cancers. In addition, I have a special interest in vascular interventions for people with cancer, as they often have many factors that can affect vascular health.
- Clinical Expertise: Percutaneous Diagnosis and Treatment of Breast Cancer; Vascular Interventions
- Languages Spoken: English; Spanish
- Education: MD, Loma Linda University School of Medicine (Linda, CA)
- Residencies: Mount Auburn Hospital (Cambridge, MA)
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center; Miami Cardiac & Vascular Institute
- Board Certifications: Radiology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more