- Fellows must have completed their basic training, either AP or AP/CP, with at least two years of AP training in an accredited program in the US or Canada or have completed a general pathology residency training program in their country of residence (for International Breast Pathology Fellowship.)
- All fellows must be eligible to obtain a New York State license or limited permit.
- This application has 24 sections with a total of 92 questions.
- Estimated Time to Complete: 1 hour.
- This application does not allow you to save and continue at a later time. If this is of concern to you, please see information in the sidebar on this page about free, third- party software that can perform this function.
- You will have the opportunity to preview your application before submitting. Use this opportunity to make your text as readable as possible, ie, fix line breaks, etc.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement (of no more than 750 words)
- Names of 3 References
- Citations from your published journal articles, abstracts, poster presentations, and chapters
- Telephone number of your current residency program if you are still in training
- USMLE Scores
You will need to “cut and paste” from these documents into our application. Text that exceeds stated limits will be truncated. We advise that you convert your CV and personal statement to ASCII text format before cutting and pasting. This will help insure that we receive your application in the most readable format. Do not “hit” refresh while completing this form. Your data will be lost.
If you have questions, email RinaldiN@mskcc.org.