Overview of MSK 64th Street Outpatient Center
The 64th Street Outpatient Center provides a comfortable, supportive environment for people receiving cancer care. It houses two specialized practices: the Bendheim Integrative Medicine Center and the Male Sexual & Reproductive Medicine Program.
At Memorial Sloan Kettering, doctors, nurses, and other specialists work together on treatment teams for each patient. This means that your care team is highly experienced in caring for people with the type of cancer you have. In addition to your medical care, your team will also develop a plan to care for your total well-being, including support for your family and loved ones.
For most cancers, your treatment will be led by one or more primary doctors. These could include a medical oncologist, a surgical oncologist, and a radiation oncologist. Each of these doctors brings a defined set of expertise and techniques for treating cancer.
Learn about our integrative medicine specialists
Learn about our male sexual and reproductive program
Visiting MSK 64th Street Outpatient Center
The nearest discounted parking garages for the 64th Street Outpatient Center are:
- ICON Parking, 200 East 65th Street, between Second and Third Avenues (connects directly to 64th Street facility)
- ICON Parking, 249 East 65th Street, between Second and Third Avenues
- Central Parking, 222 East 65th Street, between Second and Third Avenues
- Central Parking, 301 East 66th Street, between First and Second Avenues
- LENOX Parking, 360 East 65th Street, between First and Second Avenues
To receive discounts at these garages, ask security or concierge staff for help.
You can also park in MSK’s garage, located on East 66th Street between First and York Avenues. Validation is not necessary.
We want your visit to MSK to be as comfortable and convenient as possible. Here, you can find our visitor policy, nearby accommodations, transportation details and advice about the local area to help you find your way.