Explore these online education resources for teachers and parents of children and young adults with cancer.
- American Cancer Society – Returning to School This website provides information about returning to school after treatment.
- American Childhood Cancer Organization – Education This website provides information and resources for parents and teachers about education for children with cancer. It also includes a form for ordering a free book about educating a child who has cancer.
- ASCO – Cancer and School This website provides information about keeping up with school, communicating with educators, and dealing with other issues that may arise involving education during and after treatment.
- ASCO Expert Corner: Returning to School After Cancer This article describes step-by-step information for school re-entry following treatment.
- Children’s Oncology Group – Educational Issues Following Treatment for Childhood Cancer This pdf file addresses a number of concerns commonly raised by parents and educators following treatment.
- Livestrong Foundation – Returning to School This website provides resources and guides for school re-entry after treatment.