I am a board-certified gastroenterologist with expertise in colon cancer screening and prevention. I have a particular interest in the management of patients with hereditary colon cancer syndromes. I am also the Director of the Gastroenterology Fellowship Training Program.
- Clinical Expertise: Gastroenterology; Gastrointestinal Cancers; Gastrointestinal Endoscopies; Endoscopic Ultrasound; Familial and Hereditary Colon Cancer; Esophageal Cancer
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, New York University School of Medicine
- Residencies: New York University Medical Center
- Fellowships: University of Michigan Medical Center; University of Pennsylvania Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Gastroenterology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more