I am a neurologist with specialty training in neuro-oncology who sees patients at Memorial Sloan Kettering facilities in both New York City and Basking Ridge, New Jersey. I treat patients with primary brain tumors and patients with neurological complications of systemic cancer. As a neuro-oncologist, I provide continuity of care for those patients with primary CNS malignancies and coordinate the multidisciplinary management team consisting of neurosurgeons and radiation oncologists. I actively participate in clinical trials at Memorial Sloan Kettering, including those through the North American Brain Tumor Consortium, in order to evaluate novel chemotherapy, biological, and molecular treatments for patients with malignant brain tumors.
- Clinical Expertise: Neurology; Neuro-Oncology; Primary Brain Tumors; Neurological Complications of Systemic Cancer
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Ross University School of Medicine
- Residencies: University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Neurology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more