I am a board-certified radiation oncologist specializing in the treatment of a spectrum of adult cancers. My work involves the use of cutting-edge technology and sophisticated treatment planning to deliver precise radiotherapy.
I have a particular interest in the use of intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) with the intent of improving patient outcome and reducing toxicity. In addition to my interest in the technical advances of radiation oncology, I also frequently collaborate with medical oncologists to deliver radiotherapy concurrently with chemotherapy and targeted agents.
My expertise includes breast cancer, prostate cancer, gastrointestinal cancer, brain tumors, tumors of soft tissue and bone, as well as pediatric cancers.
- Clinical Expertise: Brain Tumors; Breast Cancer; Prostate Cancer; Gastrointestinal Cancer; Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Boston University School of Medicine
- Residencies: Columbia University Medical Center
- Board Certifications: Radiation Oncology
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more