I am a clinical cardiologist with a background in nuclear cardiology. My interests include the cardiovascular consequences of cancer care, and cardiovascular disease in women and minorities
Read more Read less
- Clinical Expertise: Cardiovascular Disease; Nuclear Cardiology
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Cornell University Medical College; MPH, Harvard School of Public Health
- Residencies: Beth Israel Medical Center
- Fellowships: Beth Israel Medical Center; Harvard University
- Board Certifications: Cardiovascular Disease; Nuclear Cardiology
Pregnancy in the patient with Eisenmenger’s syndrome, Mt Sinai Journal of Medicine.
Acute Myocardial Infarction following the Use of Intranasal Anesthetic Cocaine, Southern Medical Journal
Non Invasive Diagnosis of Coronary Artery Disease in Women, Cardiology Special Edition, Vol 11, 2005
“Age at Natural Menopause and Risk of Cardiovascular Disease — The Nurses’ Health Study,” Archives of Internal Medicine, vol. 159, May 1999.
As home to one of the world’s top cancer research centers, Memorial Sloan Kettering is typically involved in more than 900 clinical trials at a given time. Currently, clinical trials focused on the conditions I treat are enrolling new patients. If you’re interested in joining a clinical trial, click to learn about the trial’s purpose, eligibility criteria, and how to get more information.Learn more
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more