I am a medical oncologist who specializes in treating patients with cancers of the colon and rectum. I also care for individuals with carcinoid tumors, pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors, and other gastrointestinal tract cancers.
In addition to my commitment to patient care and clinical research, I also conduct laboratory research. I am committed to finding ways to better understand the signaling pathways that are activated in cancer cells — and that lead to the growth and survival of these cells. Ultimately, I aim to use our insights into cancer cell biology to help guide the care of our patients and to develop more rationally designed clinical trials that test mechanism-based therapeutic strategies.
- Clinical Expertise: Colorectal Cancer; Gastrointestinal Malignancies
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, New York University School of Medicine`
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.