My major interests involve the treatment of breast cancer. These include: the role of DNA repair deficiencies in human breast cancer; breast cancer genetics and the function of the BRCA1 and BRCA2 proteins; optimization of combined modality therapy for breast cancer; partial breast irradiation techniques for early stage breast cancer; optimization of radiation therapy planning and delivery for advanced breast cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: Radiation Oncology; Breast Cancer
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, PhD, University of London (UK)
- Residencies: Hammersmith Hospital; Whittington Hospital (UK)
- Fellowships: Royal Marsden Hospital (UK); Harvard Medical School
- Board Certifications: Radiation Oncology; Internal Medicine (UK)
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.