I am a medical oncologist who focuses on the medical treatment of gynecologic cancers. I also have a research interest in developing improved therapies for endometrial cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: Medical Treatment of Ovarian, Endometrial, and Cervical Cancers
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Florida College of Medicine
- Residencies: Beth Israel Deconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Vicky Makker
- A Phase I Study of Carboplatin/Paclitaxel/Bevacizumab and ABT-888 in Patients with Previously Untreated Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer
- A Phase I Study of Selinexor (KPT-330) with Paclitaxel and Carboplatin for Treating Advanced Ovarian and Endometrial Cancers
- A Phase II Study of Lenvatinib and Pembrolizumab Immunotherapy in Patients with Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial or Kidney Cancer
- A Phase II Study of LY3023414 to Treat Recurrent or Persistent Endometrial Cancer