I am a medical oncologist who focuses on the medical treatment of gynecologic cancers. I also have a research interest in developing improved therapies for endometrial cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: Medical Treatment of Ovarian, Endometrial, and Cervical Cancers
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Florida College of Medicine
- Residencies: Beth Israel Deconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.