Memorial Sloan Kettering is in network with:
Most Emblem Medicare Advantage Plans, including the below:
- Medicare Choice PPO Network
- VIP Prime Network
- VIP Premier (HMO) Group
- VIP Rx Carve-out (HMO) Group
- Memorial Sloan Kettering is not an in-network provider with all other Emblem Medicare Advantage networks.
- Empire BCBS Medicare Advantage plans
At Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention ONLY:
- HealthFirst Medicare Advantage and Medicare Advantage Plus
- Fidelis Medicare Advantage
- Horizon Medicare Advantage Plan is in-network for Memorial Sloan Kettering’s New Jersey locations. Please call Horizon to confirm if your plan is also in-network in New York.
- If you are enrolled in any other Medicare Advantage plan, please contact your insurance carrier to determine your benefits and coverage at Memorial Sloan Kettering since your access may be limited.
New York State Medicaid covers physician and hospital services at Memorial Sloan Kettering. Patients are responsible for co-payments.
We also have contractual relationships involving Medicaid Managed Care plans listed below. If you are enrolled in a Medicaid Managed Care plan that is not listed here, please contact a Medicaid representative to determine whether the plan provides coverage at Memorial Sloan Kettering.
HealthFirst (at Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention ONLY)
Memorial Sloan Kettering is an in-network provider with HealthFirst plans including Medicaid, HARP, Child Health Plus, Essential Plan, Medicare Advantage and Commercial products.
Fidelis (at Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention ONLY)
Memorial Sloan Kettering is an in-network provider with Fidelis plans including Medicaid, HARP, Child Health Plus, Essential Plan, Medicare Advantage and Managed Long Term Care-Medicaid Advantage Plus.
Patients with insurance questions should contact Memorial Sloan Kettering’s Insurance Information line at 646-497-9176, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm ET (closed between 12:30 pm-1:30 pm).