Examples of information MSK may share include:
- Name, date of birth, gender identity and birth sex, and address.
- Past and future appointments.
- Doctor name.
- Institution name.
- Future MSK admissions, discharges, and transfer notifications to your other providers.
- Medical conditions.
- Past surgeries and procedures.
- Results of surgeries, procedures, and other tests, including blood work, radiology, and
Yes. We strongly encourage you to give your consent (permission) for us to see your health information through Healthix. You don’t have to do anything to see your health information through Carequality. We can give you better care if you let MSK see your health records from your other providers through both Healthix and Carequality since some providers don’t use Healthix, while others don’t use Carequality.