Referring a patient to Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is easy. For most cancers and procedures, you can call our dedicated clinician access number, staffed by oncology referral specialists. The team is available in New York City, New Jersey, Long Island, and Westchester.
- Phone: For most cancers and procedures, you can call our dedicated clinician access number at 646-677-7440, Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Eastern time).
- Online: Request an appointment here and one of our specialists will contact you and your patient within one business day of receiving the completed form.
- Email: [email protected]
Appointments for the following services can be made by calling these departments directly.
- Blood and Marrow Stem Cell Transplantation: 877-836-2268
- Brain Tumors: 212-639-3006
- Breast: 866-280-0449
- Gynecology: 866-280-0449
- Gastrointestinal: 866-316-8529
- Melanoma: 866-316-8529
- Sarcoma: 866-316-8529
- Head and Neck: 877-284-5246
- Urology: 877-284-5246
- Leukemias: 646-497-9154
- Pediatrics: 833-MSK-KIDS
- Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Center: 212-639-3935
- Spine Tumors: 212-639-6506
- International Center: 212-639-4900
Our oncology referral specialists are here to answer any of your questions and will work with you to make sure your patient is matched to a physician with relevant expertise in a timely fashion. Additionally, we recognize that our patients and families come from diverse backgrounds and speak a variety of languages, which is why we offer interpreter services that are available 24 hours a day.
Memorial Sloan Kettering participates with most major health plans in the New York tri-state area. If your patient doesn’t have health insurance or you are worried their insurance may not cover the cost of their care, we may be able to provide financial assistance, please contact the Financial Services Department, at 212-639-3810.