I am a medical oncologist/hematologist with a practice devoted to the care of lymphoma patients. I have clinical expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of both Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin lymphoma. I work together with a multidisciplinary team of lymphoma experts dedicated to providing individualized and compassionate care to patients with lymphoma. My clinical research focuses on the development of novel targeted therapies in the field of lymphoma to improve patient outcomes.
- Clinical Expertise: Hodgkin and Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma; Mantle Cell Lymphoma; Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma; Hodgkin Lymphoma; Clinical Trials of Novel Therapeutic Agents
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University
- Residencies: Brigham and Women’s Hospital at Harvard Medical School
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology; Hematology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Anita Kumar
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Anita Kumar
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more