I am a medical oncologist who specializes in the treatment of malignancies of the gastrointestinal tract, including esophageal, stomach, colorectal, and pancreatic cancers. My research focuses on the development of new treatments for patients with esophageal and gastric cancers. I am particularly interested in exploring the combination of chemotherapy and radiation to treat cancers of the esophagus. I am also investigating the role that the immune system plays in controlling cancers of the esophagus and stomach to determine if we can harness the immune system to attack these cancers
- Clinical Expertise: Gastrointestinal Malignancies; New Chemotherapies; Esophageal and Gastric Cancers
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residencies: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.