I am a medical oncologist who specializes in the treatment of patients with gastrointestinal cancers. My research interests focus on the development of new therapies. In particular, I am investigating innovative ways to use the immune system to treat cancer.
- Clinical Expertise: Colorectal, Pancreas, Bile Duct, and other Gastrointestinal Cancers; Immunotherapy and Cancer Vaccines.
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, PhD, University of the Witwatersrand (South Africa)
- Residencies: NYU Medical Center
- Fellowships: Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Neil H. Segal
- A Phase I Study of Lirilumab plus Nivolumab in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors
- A Phase I Study of PF-05082566 Alone in Patients with Advanced Cancer, and in Combination with Rituximab in Patients with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- A Phase I Study of RO6895882 in Patients with Advanced and/or Metastatic Solid Tumors
- A Phase I/II Study of Urelumab with Nivolumab to Treat Advanced Solid Tumors and B-Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- A Phase IB Study of Urelumab (BMS-663513) plus Cetuximab in Patients with Persistent Head and Neck or Colorectal Cancer
- A Phase II Study of MEDI4736 in Patients with Advanced Colorectal Cancer with Certain Immunological Features
- A Phase II Study of Pembrolizumab plus Radiation Therapy or Ablation to Treat Metastatic Colorectal Cancer