- I have registered and paid for a course on MSKCC.org. Where do I login to begin the lectures?
- How was the course developed? Who teaches it?
- How long does it take to complete the course?
- Is there a test at the end of the course? Can a participant take the exam multiple times?
- I see the complete list of lectures for my course, but can only watch one video at a time. Why?
- Do I receive Continuing Education Credit for my participation?
- How long will I have access to course material?
- Will I be able to print course materials?
- Can I share course information with other professionals and/or colleagues?
- How long will the course be posted on Memorial Sloan Kettering’s website?
Our Integrative Medicine Service enlists Bridge, a native cloud Learning Management System, to offer a unique engagement platform to host our online courses. Bridge’s intuitive design and mobile platforms will allow you to complete your course on your mobile phone, tablet, or laptop.
Once your payment of the course fee is processed successfully, you will receive a receipt from MSK sent directly to the email account you entered during registration. Within 48 hours, the Integrative Medicine Education Coordinator will upload your name, email, and course selection into Bridge. Once completed, you will receive an email from Bridge containing a link to access the Bridge app. You will be asked to create a username and password to establish your personal Bridge account. Every time you wish to watch a lecture, you will return to the Bridge app and enter the username and password you created.Back to top
The course was conceived and developed by the faculty and staff of the Integrative Medicine Service at MSK.Back to top
The 17-hour course includes 20 lectures, each of which lasts 30 to 60 minutes. As a participant, you have 60 days from the date on which you paid the course fee to complete the course. We may grant extensions for an additional 30-day period.Back to top
The Certification Board of Music Therapists (CBMT) requires that you pass an examination in order to receive CE credit. This multiple-choice exam includes true/false questions and is graded by machine. Two attempts are granted.Back to top
The course is designed so that each lecture becomes available only after the previous lecture is viewed. After you complete a lecture, you can return to view it again if you wish.Back to top
The Integrative Medicine Service of MSK is an Approved Provider of Continuing Education by the CMBT. The CBMT has reviewed and approved this class to offer 16.5 CBMT CE hours. After completing the course, exam, and student survey, you will receive a certificate with the 16.5 hour designation. You can print or save a local copy of the PDF certificate to your computer.Back to top
Your log-in will be active for 60 days from the day you purchase the course. After 60 days, you can still log into your Bridge account, but you will no longer have access to the course material. Extensions may be granted for one additional 30-day period.Back to top
Yes. You can download the PowerPoint presentations for each lecture.Back to top
No. Only people registered for the course have access to course materials.Back to top
The course will be permanently posted to the Memorial Sloan Kettering website. There is no deadline for signing up.Back to top