Our clinical programs are made up of dedicated teams of healthcare professionals committed to delivering compassionate care that is mindful of cancer biology and tailored to each patient’s unique needs. Our physicians are experts in the treatment of common and rare cancer types and in caring for patients with complex medical histories. We are dedicated not only to developing new approaches to prevent, diagnose, and treat cancer but also to translating insights from the laboratory to the clinic through the conduct of clinical trials.
The Department of Medicine partners with physicians from other departments at MSK, across the United States, and internationally to coordinate care and conduct studies that advance the field. The depth and breadth of our expertise allows us to serve as a resource for referral and discussion regarding rare and complex situations, and to our colleagues, who we equip with information about the latest advances and clinical trial opportunities.
We integrate our clinical, research, educational, and community missions. This allows us to build innovative translational programs that have a transformative impact on our patients, communities, trainees, and the global scientific community.
- We care: Learn more about patient care below:
- We listen: We engage patients and their families in providing us with feedback that helps us improve care. Partnerships with our patients and communities help us stay on track.
- We train: Learn about our internal medicine residencies, fellowships, and our continuing education programs.
- We discover: Learn more about our basic, translational, clinical, and population sciences-focused research programs.
- We collaborate: Learn more about our team, which includes world-class clinical support staff, administrators, and research professionals. We accomplish our work in partnership with professionals from every field of medicine.
- We partner: We coordinate “shared care” in partnership with practices in the New York/New Jersey region and even nationally and internationally, to best meet our patients’ needs.
- We hire: Learn more about opportunities for internships and jobs conducting basic research, clinical research, and filling key administrative and operational roles.
- Adult Bone Marrow Transplant Service
- Cellular Therapy Service
- Hematology Service
- Leukemia Service
- Lymphoma Service
- Myeloma Service
- Breast Medicine Service
- Clinical Genetics Service
- Early Drug Development Service
- Gastrointestinal Oncology Service
- Genitourinary Oncology Service
- Gynecologic Medical Oncology Service
- Head and Neck Oncology Service
- Melanoma Service
- Sarcoma Medical Oncology Service
- Thoracic Oncology Service
- Cardiology Service
- Dermatology Service
- Endocrine Service
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition Service
- Geriatrics Service
- Infectious Disease Service
- Integrative Medicine Service
- Pulmonary Service
- Renal Service
The Division of Supportive and Acute Care Services will be led by Corita R. Grudzen, MD, who joins MSK in August 2022, and includes the following services:
- General Internal Medicine Service
- Hospital Medicine Service
- Supportive Care Service
- Urgent Care Service