I am a clinical social worker with a special focus in cancer survivorship. I graduated from Smith College School for Social Work and joined Memorial Sloan Kettering in 2007. I currently work with adult survivors of pediatric cancers as well as with the Resources for Life After Cancer Program. My clinical focus includes helping patients adjust to the emotional and practical impact of cancer after treatment has ended to help with the process of moving forward.
- Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancers Support Group (RLAC)
- Colorectal Cancer Support Group
- Coping with Life After Cancer
- Head, Neck and Oral Cancers: Moving Forward
- Helping Children and Teens through a Parent’s Cancer
- Talking with Children about a Parent's Cancer
- When a Parent has Advanced Cancer: A Panel Discussion about How to Talk with Children & Teens