I am a neuro-oncologist who cares for patients with brain tumors and neurologic complications of cancer including metastasis. I have a special interest in leptomeningeal metastasis and am currently conducting basic research to understand the molecular mechanisms responsible for this condition.
In collaboration with a multidisciplinary team of neurosurgeons, radiation oncologists, scientists, nurses, and research staff, I am involved in clinical trials that aim to translate laboratory research into therapy for patients with metastasis to the nervous system.
- Clinical Expertise: Neuro-oncology; Adult Primary Brain Tumors; Central Nervous System Lymphoma; Brain Metastases; Leptomeningeal Metastasis; Neurological Complications of Cancer
- Languages Spoken: English; French
- Education: MD, University of Chicago
- Residencies: Neurology - Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowships: Neuro-Oncology - Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Board Certifications: Neurology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Adrienne A. Boire
Most major health insurers offer plans that include MSK as one of their in-network providers. If MSK is in-network, it means all our doctors are too. Medicaid and New York State Medicare also provide benefits for care at MSK.Learn more