Vice Chair for Research, Department of Neurology; Evnin Family Chair in Neuro-Oncology
I am a medical oncologist who specializes in the treatment of primary brain tumors. My laboratory studies signal transduction abnormalities in glioblastoma which might be targeted with new cancer therapeutics.
- Clinical Expertise: Primary Brain Tumors
- Languages Spoken: English
- Education: MD, Technical University Munich (Germany)
- Residencies: University of California, Los Angeles, Health Sciences Center
- Fellowships: University of California, Los Angeles, Health Sciences Center
- Board Certifications: Internal Medicine; Medical Oncology; Hematology
Research is integral to our mission at Memorial Sloan Kettering, and clinical trials help us discover better forms of patient care and treatment. For you, this could mean access to a new therapy or therapy combination. Click to see a list of the trials I’m currently leading.
Clinical Trials Led by Ingo K. Mellinghoff
Clinical Trials Co-Investigated by Ingo K. Mellinghoff
- A Phase I/II Study of Ibrutinib in Patients with Recurrent or Persistent Central Nervous System (CNS) Lymphoma
- A Phase II Study of Buparlisib in Patients with Recurrent or Persistent Central Nervous System (CNS) Lymphoma
- A Phase II Study of Neratinib in Patients with Solid Tumors Containing Mutated HER2