- I have registered and paid for a course on MSKCC.org. Where do I login to begin the lectures?
- Does the online course cover the same material that was offered in live training courses from previous years?
- How was the course developed? Who teaches it?
- How long does it take to complete the course?
- Is there a test at the end of the course? If so, how is it graded? If you don’t pass it the first time, how many times can you take it?
- I see the complete list of lectures for my course, but can only watch one at a time. Why?
- How long will I have access to course material?
- Can I share course information with other professionals and/or colleagues?
- How long is the course available?
Our Integrative Medicine Service enlists Bridge, a native cloud Learning Management System, to offer a unique engagement platform to host our online courses. Bridge’s intuitive design and mobile platforms, will allow you to complete your course on your mobile phone, tablet, or laptop.
Once your payment of the course fee is processed successfully, you will receive a receipt from MSK sent directly to your email account you entered during registration. Within 48 hours, the Integrative Medicine Education Coordinator will upload your name, email and course selection into Bridge. Once completed, you will receive an email from Bridge containing a link access the Bridge app. You will be asked to create a username and password to establish your personal Bridge account. Every time you wish to watch a lecture, you will return to the Bridge app and enter the username and password you created.Back to top
2. Does the online course cover the same material that was offered in live training courses from previous years?
Yes, our course content address’ all of the objectives taught in our live and online offerings. Content and lectures are reviewed by the staff of the Integrative Medicine Service and expanded and updated when appropriate.Back to top
The course is a product of faculty and staff of the Integrative Medicine Service at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Faculty presenters represent experts in their fields and are all employees of Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.Back to top
The entire course lasts 18 hours. You have 60 days from the date you first log into the course to complete all lectures and take the exam. We permit one 30 day extension per student.Back to top
5. Is there a test at the end of the course? If so, how is it graded? If you don’t pass it the first time, how many times can you take it?
There is an exam, which must be completed in one sitting. The exam was written by the MSK faculty members who developed the video lectures and covers all material included in the course. Questions are a mixture of multiple choice and true false. Passing requires a score of at least 80% correct. It is automatically scored through the Bridge app. You have a maximum of three tries to pass the exam.Back to top
The course is designed so that each lecture becomes available only after the previous lecture is viewed. After you complete a lecture, you can return to view it again if you wish.Back to top
You will be able to rewatch the lectures log-in will be active for 30 days from the day you first enter the course. After 60 days, you will still be able to log into your Bridge account, in case you need a second copy of your certificate or receipt, but the videos will be closed to youBack to top
No. Only people registered for the course have access to course materials.Back to top
The course will be permanently posted to the Memorial Sloan Kettering Web site and there is no cut off date as to when you can sign up for the course.Back to top