- Breathing Exercises to Prepare for Procedures This 6-minute guided meditation will help you focus on your breathing to feel calm before and during your doctor’s appointment or procedure. You can do this mindful breathing exercise on its own or as an introduction to guided meditation.
- Managing Pain with Meditation This 32-minute guided meditation will help you soothe anxiety and uncomfortable sensations in your body before a painful procedure or when you’re in pain. You may find this meditation especially helpful if you’re receiving monoclonal antibody therapy. You can listen and do this meditation on its own or along with the Breathing Exercises to Prepare for Procedures guided meditation.
- Body Scan Relax your body from head to toe before a big event or when you want to sleep. You can practice the body scan any time of day and follow it with any of our suggested music tracks.
- Mountain Meditation In this video, you will follow a guided imagery meditation to add onto to your daily mindfulness practice. You can follow up this meditation by listening to the One Step at a Time music recording.
- One Step at a Time Feel prepared for events and changes in your day. You can listen to this music recording together with the Mindful Breathing or Mountain meditations before a doctor’s appointment or procedure.
- Mindful Breathing Meditation Mindful Breathing meditations, also called Awareness of Breath, are helpful tools to use when we feel stressed or anxious. You can follow this meditation once per day or as often as choose.
- Calm Anxiety Take control of sensations of nervousness and feeling overwhelmed. You can listen to this music recording together with our Body Scan meditation.
- Moving Forward Mindfully Cope with change with a resilient attitude. You can listen to this music recording after practicing the Body Scan or Mindful Movement meditations or on its own.
- Mindful Walking Meditation In this recording you will follow a Mindful Walking Meditation, which can help you if you are feeling fatigued during the day and improve concentration. You can follow up this recording by listening to any of the music recordings.
Soothe & Relaxation
- Guided Imagery Meditation - Day at the Beach This 25-minute guided meditation will help you ride the waves of emotion common when you have been diagnosed with cancer. You can listen to this recording at any time of day when you feel worry or concern for the future. With regular practice, you can learn to better manage your reactions to these stressful feelings.
- Guided Imagery Meditation – Grassy Meadow This 16-minute guided meditation will help you center and focus your emotions so you feel calm and grounded. You will learn to take notice of your surroundings and become more present with yourself and in your relationships to people in your life. You may find this meditation helpful to listen to before bed.
- Loving-Kindness Meditation Learning to practice a loving-kindness meditation help us extend compassion to ourselves and others around us. You can follow this meditation once per day or as often as you choose.
- Loving-Kindness on the Guitar Enjoy listening to this musical arrangement following the spoken-word Loving-Kindness Meditation.
- Mindful Movement Meditation In this recording you will practice a Mindful Movement meditation, a technique to help you relax muscle tension and quiet wandering thoughts.
- Deep Sleep This Deep Sleep instrumental guitar recording can help you release lingering muscle tension so you can drift back to sleep. You can listen to this music recording after practicing the Yoga Nidra meditation or on its own.
- Restful Night Ahead Get ready for bed by enjoying the sounds of relaxing acoustic guitar. You can listen to this music recording after practicing the Yoga Nidra meditation or on its own.
- Yoga Nidra This recording will guide you through a progressive muscle relaxation meditation to help you sleep soundly.